Debbie provides parenting workshops and speaking engagements on a variety of topics in a fun, interactive and supportive atmosphere. Parents gain valuable tools that can be used immediately and are geared toward children of all ages. Debbie’s workshops and talks are based on the Positive Discipline and Mindful Parenting philosophies.
Workshop and Presentation topics include:
- “No I Won’t and You Can’t Make Me!” – How to Take the Struggle out of Power Struggles
- Positive Discipline for Toddlers
- Positive Discipline for Preschoolers
- Mindful Mama’s – An Introduction to Mindful Parenting
- Managing Sibling Rivalry
- Getting Kids to Listen Without Yelling, Nagging and Lecturing
- How to Turn the Terrible Two’s (and Three’s) into the Terrific Two’s (and Three’s)
- What to Do Instead of Punishment
- Become a More Calm, Confident Parent
- From Sassy to Respectful
- Tame those Tantrums
Personalized Workshops and Classes Available (aka “Parenting Parties”)
Additional workshops/classes may be created or customized to address various concerns and/or schedules. Gather a group of friends at your home or office and we’ll customize a class on topics of your choice at a time and location that works for everyone.
To create and customize a class that best suits your needs and goals, please contact Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.822.8878 for more information.